NekjeNekdo - BE HATSUNE (Love is War WWE/TNA Megamix)
363 plays

spookyjapanese:

Don’t be a bully, BE HATSUNE
Show tolerance and respect, and SING as much as you can!

Youtube Link | Created By NekjeNekdo

This is one of the absolute greatest mashups I’ve ever heard and I highly recommend that everybody listen to it.

suzakurainmaker:

>WWE will donate to Komen 20 percent of the retail sales price of all specialty “Rise Above Cancer” merchandise sold today through December 31

So WWE is gonna pocket 80% of the sales of merch which is being sold on the premise of donating to charity? Wow that seems like an awfully high cut for WWE to take. So Komen will get the other 20% of the merch sales. And however much that 20% works out to as a sum of money, Komen will then keep 80% of THAT sum for themselves (overheads, publicity costs, administration costs, the CEOs new boat and jet, paying Lawyers to sue and shut down other charitable organisations who donate far more of their proceeds directly to medical companies/Universities who pioneer cancer research programmes), and only whatever is left over after everyone else has taken a piece of the proceeds, will then be donated to actual cancer research programmes?

Fuck Susan G Komen, fuck all of them to hell. And fuck WWE for profiting off this too, but mainly fuck Susan G Komen, who are turning charity into a profit driven business with no regard for where the raised funds should be ending up.

If you want to actually make a difference in fighting cancer, go look up universities and organisations who fund and run cancer research programmes, and donate to them directly. Cut out the middleman who is taking 80% of a 20 cut% of your original donation (and another organisation keeps 80% of your original sum donated) cut them all out, and donate directly to the facilities where the funding needs to be to continue cancer fighting research.


From an RNG on /wooo/. Just to educate y’all.

suzakurainmaker:

on that day, yeskind was given a grim reminder.

suzakurainmaker:

on that day, yeskind was given a grim reminder.

Too good not to pass up using this Yuugi picture I found.

Too good not to pass up using this Yuugi picture I found.

Could you get for us the ">dirtsheets" gif, with Paul Heyman ripping Jim Ross script @ the 2K Legends Panel? It was on /wooo/ last week.

I have it, but I think it’s a bit too big for tumblr.

However, I have a consolation prize for you.

Shut up Swerveface?
Anonymous

i tink so :’C

What’s the sitch? Another angry Spardot moment?

>/woo/

>/woo/

>/woo/

did /woo/ died…?